Drug-free, non-invasive treatment
Cold Therapy is a natural therapy that aids in enhancing and increasing the horse’s natural recovery process.
No side effects
Localised Cryotherapy has no known side effects making it a safe and reliable alternative therapy option for equine pain relief and recovery.
initial in-person training
Every INSTANTCRYO™ customer receives in-person device training and a certification upon completion.
INSTANTCRYO™ customers enjoy access to training protocols, case studies, and continuous support.
INSTANTCRYO™ is a natural therapy used within the equine sector for the recovery, pain relief, and wellbeing of horses. Whether your horses are competitors or not, INSTANTCRYO™ will benefit every stable. The uses of equine cryotherapy are wide from treating injuries and speeding up the recovery process, to aiding in the performance and overall general wellbeing of a horse.
Effective Localized Equine Cryotherapy
INSTANTCRYO™ releases C02 gas at -108°F (-78°C) at a high pressure of 50 bar (756 psi), reducing the skin surface temperature of the injured area to 39°F (4°C) within 30 seconds. This initiates a cascade of physiological adaptations that effectively diminish pain and inflammation, and promote heightened blood flow in the targeted area. In essence, this boosts the body’s inherent recovery processes, allowing the horse to swiftly return to its normal training and activities.
The cryotherapy device is made with lightweight aluminum, installed with high-precision technology, and comes with a range of different nozzles and a thermal imaging camera.
Full training and ongoing support are included with the purchase to ensure the product is being used efficiently so the horses gain the full benefits of cryotherapy.
Benefits of Localised Cryotherapy for Equine:
- Enhanced recovery time
- Significant reductions in inflammation and pain
- Faster and more efficient recovery of many injuries including tendon and ligament injuries, muscle sprains, and joint injuries
- A higher than normal success rate in treating and rehabilitating conditions such as arthritis and other joint diseases, tendonitis, dermatitis, torticollis, epicondylitis, bursitis and synovitis, cellulitis, sciatica, and many more
- The enhanced healing process of bruising, scars, wounds, and sutures
- An increase in the amplitude of movement and mobility for the horse is beneficial post-surgery and for horse rehabilitation
- Controlled swelling and quick drainage of horse hematomas
- Beneficial for performance. Treatments relieve tight and strained muscles pre and post-racing or training
- Effective for long-term pain management for horses as there are no negative side effects of cryotherapy
- A higher resilience to future injury and reduced risk of relapse
Treating horses regularly with INSTANTCRYO™ is highly beneficial even if they aren’t injured. Cryotherapy increases blood circulation contributing to their overall wellbeing and enhancing their performance in physical activity. Mobility increases allowing them to move more efficiently strengthening muscles and joints and reducing the risk of future injuries and conditions.
Why is Localized Cryotherapy Better than Icing Your Horse?
It is well known within the equine sector that cold therapy is beneficial for aiding in the recovery of many equine injuries. Applying ice is a common technique used to reduce the horse’s skin temperature. However, ice cannot be continuously applied for more than 20 minutes without adverse effects which means the horse will not gain the true benefits of cryotherapy.
INSTANTCRYO™ provides a practical and more effective alternative to icing. Within 30 seconds, it reduces the skin temperature to 39°F (4°C) degrees which is significantly lower than the temperature reached using ice. Combined with the high pressure, INSTANTCRYO™ allows for cryostimulation to be achieved. This enables for the horse to gain all the benefits that cold therapy can offer, naturally enhancing the horse’s recovery and pain relief.
Due to treatments being only 30 seconds long and the ergonomic design of the handheld device, it is easier and more practical to treat any area of the horse using INSTANTCRYO™ than continually applying ice packs.
INSTANTCRYO™ complete with training is available worldwide via our stockists. If you’re interested in purchasing a device, or would like more information, simply fill out our contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.
INSTANTCRYO™ is an ISO-certified cryotherapy device.